Bharat Petroleum Corporate Ltd. also known as BPCL is renowned public limited company in India, which is having a flagship product of Bharat Gas. BPCL is serving this country with complete dedication and commitment. This company is having a huge clientele more than 25 million customers are listed in its clients list and it has more than 7400 outlets in India. Bharat Petroleum has established an online platform E-Bharat Gas for those who are looking for online bookings. This online platform is really helpful for all the customers, this E-platform saves time for any online transaction.
Here are list of services which are offered by Bharat Gas:
- Industrial Gas: Bharat Gas is in high demand by almost all the major industries that include glass, steel, pharmaceutical, textile, poultry, mills, paints etc.
- Auto Gas: As the demand of CNG is being used by almost all the automobiles, Bharat Gas initiated to offer the maximum and needed volume of CNG to all the customers and this tries always to meet the demand of its clientele.
- Piped Gas: In metropolitan societies the demand of piped gas has now increasingly in use and Bharat Gas has started supplying the same to modernise the gas delivery and this service ensures the supply of gas 24 X 7.
Procedure of booking Bharat Gas:
It is primary step to register a connection in client’s name to book the Bharat Gas. There are several numbers of Bharat Gas dealers available in areas, which help in registering the new connection. One can submit the required documents to the dealer for registering the connection. If the connection is available then the customer can book Bharat Gas through its online platform and offline as well. Here are procedures to book the Bharat Gas through Online procedure and Offline procedure:
Online method to book Bharat Gas
- Go to website www.ebharatgas.com and login with the registered user name and password.
- New customer has to register first and then he can login to the website for further details and the one who is already a registered user can login with his login id and password.
- Registration facility is available on the home page and one can easily note the same and proceed further for more details.
- After login, click on booking section and fill the details. This includes date and time of delivery.
- A new delivery request can be done after 21 days of previous or last delivery.
Offline method to book Bharat Gas
- The customer can do booking of Bharat Gas through SMS service. For this sms booking one has to register for this facility by login on the website www.ebharatgas.com.
- The other common method is to call the Bharat Gas for booking the delivery, this is done by calling the Bharat Gas dealer of your area and make a registration for the delivery request.
- The other method to book the Bharat Gas is to visit the Bharat Gas dealer’s office and register a delivery request.
- Thus, one can chose any of offline or online method of booking Bharat Gas as per the convenience and comfort. Bharat Gas has made great facilities available to all its clients. Furnishing below contact information for Bharat Gas:
- Website of Bharat Gas which is having complete information www.ebharatgas.com
- The contact number is also available on the website of Bharat Gas
- The other method to find out the contact information is on the back side of the payment receipt
- Bharat Gas booking numbers are available with the Bharat Gas dealer’s office.